Articles That Peak The Wandering Interest To What Runs Wild In A Natural Unobstructed Presence


Sunday, November 6, 2016

I Pissed Off Many Hours Playing But I'm Made It To Level 300 And Only Used A Few Bonus Knockers

 :

Sure, I play this game to much. I reached level 300 and have gone through the vortex. I only used a few of my bonus knocker candies. I used to be 2nd as to how many people reached level 200 but now 4 people are ahead of me. They must be using and paying for more bonus knockers or play a hell of a lot more than me. I'm laying off playing so much just because it's to crazy to be sucked into this game of pure luck with some applied engineering installed of course.

Puzzles started getting harder after level 200. Not all of them but there's some puzzles where you can get down to the last square and run out of plays so you either keep playing to no end or use the bonus knocker. I have to play most puzzles 20 times before I win but when I get a puzzle that always ends up with only one or two squares left and I can never get them I just use the knockers. Mostly it's always the puffler puzzles that end up this way.

I'm working on level 306 now and at the end of two puzzles they engineered in some candy drop shows that are pretty amazing. When you win the puzzle candies just start exploding on their own like fireworks going off and the show is much better than all the past end of puzzle candy drop pops you've seen.

As I stated in my last Candy Crush Jelly post you have to study these puzzles because there is some engineering applied to them. Some of the puzzles I like to play and some irritate me to no end. I've never really been interested in pinball and computer games before but this Jelly Crush Saga game has pulled me in. The more candy that explodes and takes off those last one or two squares I need to win on the last one or two plays keeps my interest I guess. If you don't purchase extra bonus knockers you will notice all of your wins will always be within the last 3 plays you have left. 



Jim Allan, EzineArticles Platinum Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep It Clean