Articles That Peak The Wandering Interest To What Runs Wild In A Natural Unobstructed Presence


Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Candy Crush Jelly Saga Gets Harder After Level 200. "Well?", Like I Have Nothing Better To Do :)

 :

It's Only Me And Two Other Players Up This High. I Just Passed One Of Them

Written By Jim Allan | 8-30-2016

No, I'm not a gamer but I did take to this Jelly Crush Saga game I guess you could say. All my other games from long ago do not work on Windows 10. Dropping electronic candy is my thing now. 

I really thought there would be hundreds if not thousands more people so far ahead of me but that's not the case. There's only 2 people up with me and I just passed one of them. Now I only have 1 person in front of me only in how high we are in the levels on "Jelly Crush Saga". I would think the 1 person out ahead of me is the game developer who works for Microsoft but that's only speculation. The one I just passed is on my behind only a couple of levels back. I really didn't know I was a frontiersman and so far up in the levels where no one else has wandered yet.  

I was just introduced to Licorice Larry not to long ago. Cupcake Karl still appears now and again. I'm working on level 212 right now after fighting the Jelly Queen in level 211 to win my third treasure chest. When you reach level 199 you will start seeing treasure chests with timers on them. You will have so many hours to get through some very hard levels then complete the treasure chest puzzle in order to claim a couple of bonus candies. I made it though the first three treasure chests and won them. The treasure chests have timers on them and I'm not going to chase them anymore. I have done my best not to use the bonus candy knockers so I will keep on this way.

There is a certain strategy you use in the candy drop puzzles. I never win the puzzles right away and always have to play some more than most but have always managed to complete them without using the bonus knockers under a certain strategy. All I will say about the strategy I use is you have to study and learn each candy drop puzzle. Sometimes I have to play a puzzle at least 20 times before I finally win it. I had couple of puzzles in levels 85 though 95 that took me over 100 tries before I won them without the knockers. 

Away I go in my quest to be entertained by exploding electronic candy as they drop into arrangements that irritate me to no end. When I get two chocolate balls that drop together side by side or above and below happiness consumes me. A five purple candy lineup is also desirable that clears the puzzle board and advances me.


Jim Allan, EzineArticles Basic PLUS Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep It Clean