Articles That Peak The Wandering Interest To What Runs Wild In A Natural Unobstructed Presence


Thursday, November 3, 2016

Tom Daniel's 2013 "Paddy Wagon" Release Is A Model Kit I Look Forward To Building In Dedication To Police Officers

 :

The Pic Above Of The 2013 Paddy Wagon Release Includes The Two First Time Cop Figures

This Tom Daniels Paddy Wagon model kit was first produced by Monogram in 1968 without the figures. The Paddy Wagon model kit was then reproduced again in 1998 under the "Revell Monogram" name without the figures. The newest reproduction of the Paddy Wagon model kit with a 2013 copyright date does come with the first time "Cop Figures" Sean Fogerty and Patrick O'Reilly.

The 2013 release of the paddy wagon with the first time cop figures is still available though online retailers. The Paddy Wagon has always been a popular model kit but this release in 2013 with the actual cop figures is going to be a valuable collectors item in the future when it's no longer available though retailers if you don't build it. I have mine I purchased but I'm not going to save it, "I'm Going To Build It". I'll dedicate my building of this Paddy Wagon model kit to all the police officers that lost their lives in service to United States citizens.   


Jim Allan, EzineArticles Platinum Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep It Clean