Articles That Peak The Wandering Interest To What Runs Wild In A Natural Unobstructed Presence


Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Single Males Reality As To A Relationship Between Men And Women

 :
Just A Look At People


Written By Jim Allen | 8-10-2016

Men and women hook up for various reasons including finances, sex and social. Most if not all end up in a not so good outcome that leads to a fast goodbye and good riddance with no looking back. Hopefully no children are involved but in most of these cases children are involved. Some people will stay in a relationship that went stale because they are doing OK. 


As a single male that found out early if a relationship isn't built on complete "Chemistry" between both male and female involved in the relationship problems happen that require resolution in the way of one or both getting educated and growing into reality over their egos. If both are willing to accept reality as it's found out by both through research then no resolution is required as both find out themselves what's real and fall into the boundaries of what's real.

Sure, men and women are attracted to each other physically but that's not a reason to enter into a relationship. I like a women that wears pink but do I expect a women I have high hopes about having a relationship with to wear pink? "Absolutely NOT". She can wear whatever she decides to wear. The male or female in a relationship with each other isn't each others keeper. Hopefully she won't beat my eyeballs up with colors that clash like drab olive green and orange but if she does I can only ask her why she doesn't put on her blue shoes.

Entering into a relationship based on anything but chemistry is insane. If you don't accept her as she/he is then don't do it. If she's married to her career for example over any relationship then you had better accept that fact and let it be because her career makes her happy and the acceptance of that fact builds a natural chemistry in a couple.

For richer or poorer both male and female know what each other are like before hand and basing a relationship between the male and female on anything but absolute chemistry isn't a natural relationship. If one or the other has any problem with one or the others financial situation, sexual expectations, any expectations or social being then the relationship should not be entered into.

I as a single male do not want to be tortured everyday by expectations I can't live up to and believe you me I can't live up to any expectations right now. I do have one expectation I would impose on a women I had high hopes for and that expectation would be for her to be happy with me. I do not care to be in a relationship where I do not enjoy her or what she is all about and/or if she wasn't happy with me. 

For richer or poorer and rich with poor without the natural chemistry that goes beyond two people sharing some laughs when they are in each others presence the relationship will eventually fade. He excepts everything she likes and she doesn't like and she accepts that fact he's not a success and goes off base doing stupid things more than he should without going outside the confines of the relationship and all will be fine.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, the inward knee movement, well, I did like it. So pounce on me for being male! I'd like that too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Keep It Clean