Articles That Peak The Wandering Interest To What Runs Wild In A Natural Unobstructed Presence


Monday, July 4, 2016

Candy Crush Jelly Saga Hard Level 85 "Wow" The Jelly Queen Hands You Your Ass

 :

The wonders of computer generated intelligence or lets say, human intelligence programmed into a computer. I was wandering up the levels in the Candy Crush Jelly games with not much resistance until I reached level 85. When I say not much resistance I mean I got pissed off several times but didn't get deranged and usually can win the level within 10 try's without using any of my bonus candies. When I hit "Hard Level" 85 I felt myself starting to get personal with the Jelly Queen but always realized, "I'm Playing Against The Stink'in Machine" and just calmed down as I lowered my head in disgust. Takes alot to get me pissed off but I felt myself going when the Jelly Queen, "Handed Me My Ass On A Silver Platter" several times. I now know I had it easy until I reached level 85.


I try like hell not to use my bonus candies and did use one of them. My use of one bonus candy was botched and I wasn't happy about that. I just told myself I would play the level until I won it no matter how long it took without using anymore bonus candies. It finally worked and I beat the level without using anymore bonus candies. I must have played the level at least 100 or more times to get one win that would advance me to the next level. "WoW", The fight was on though! You have to get all of the Jelly Queens green spaces red and some times I got to where the Jelly Queen only had a couple of spaces left and ran out of moves. I was telling myself them bone headed programmers should have put unlimited moves on this level and just let me and the damn computer fight it out to the end!

I finally won the one game on level 85 that let me move up and back into the games I usually win within 10 games. But, I know I'm going to have future games with the Jelly Queen that are worse and I was correct so still to this day and far into the levels I climb to I will always return to level 85 and keep fighting the Jelly Queen. Level 85 is a great level to practice playing the Jelly Queen and get to know the programming behind, lets say, "Her".

When I state I was correct I mean level 95 is another Jelly Queen battle that's extremely difficult. I did make it through level 95 fairly quickly but only because I hit the "5 Candy Purple" in my red and it handed Jelly Queen her ass. A "5 Candy Purple" in the red will completely wipe out the whole board in your favor. If the Jelly Queen gets a "5 Candy Purple" in the green your getting wiped out. I got lucky and hit the "5 Candy Purple" early on. Level 95 is very hard to win without the mass destruction with the "5 Candy Purple". I'm still playing level 95 too as practice for the higher levels against the Jelly Queen. Level 85 and 95 are my chosen training levels and so far it's paying off. I've played level 85 must be over 200 times so far and have won 3 games without any mass destruction or bonus candies. I'm better at battling the Jelly Queen now even in level 95 which I haven't won a battle yet just using the normal attack candy combinations. 

I just won level "100" and have to wait three days until the program lets me advance to level "101". Cupcake Carl hasn't been that bad yet or not as bad as the programmers made the Jelly Queen. The Jelly Queen has the ability to calculate future moves based on your moves and if you forget that your ass will be handed to you. I've seen Jelly Queen pass up some really great moves that would have blasted me good for some minor moves that made me think the machine screwed up. But the reality is the minor moves the Jelly Queen made over the bigger moves hands me my ass each and every time if I don't pay attention to the Jelly Queens minor moves. The Jelly Queen is programmed to calculate many moves ahead of you according to the moves you make and how the "Chips Fall" so to speak. When you see Jelly Queen miss a big move then you act on the big move that Jelly Queen missed the Jelly Queen will hand you your ass. Most of it's just dumb luck that goes against you but many times that programmed Jelly Queen will get you good.

The programmers of the Jelly Queen always give her the advantage over you in these levels marked "Hard". This is to compensate for the human thought process that can't be programmed yet. The Jelly Queen has been given an enormous advantage over the human she's playing against.

One last thing, Whenever I try to make a stand and hold my ground in the center of the game board under the candy maker the Jelly Queen fights me hard for that center position. I've noticed that in some various places on the game board where I try to make a stand to hold ground the Jelly Queen will fight me for it. I've been in some very intense fights for that center area under the candy maker. Under the candy maker in the center of the board is the area I always try to hold onto when I know I'm not going to dominate most of the board. I consider me dominating more spaces than the Jelly Queen a minor win but when I'm losing I just try to dominate the center of the board under the candy maker and the Jelly Queen attacks that also. :) "Have Fun" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep It Clean