Articles That Peak The Wandering Interest To What Runs Wild In A Natural Unobstructed Presence


Saturday, May 28, 2016

She Bit Me In The Behind When I Mentioned She Was Getting Heavy

 :

Written By Jim Allan | 5-29-2016

WoW! I knew my wife had some spunk but after 7 years of marriage I received the surprise of the relationship with a bit in the behind after I calmly mentioned in passing that she looked a little heavy in places. I guess I could have asked her if she had gained some weight which would have kept me in a better place but my mouth runneth over and the word heavy just rolled off my tongue to the tune of some mild pain. With the look in her face I don't think that any way I stated it would have been the right words.


I was coming into the kitchen to help her clean it up and do some dishes after a delicious meal she had made for us that evening and as my eyes scanned her beautiful body the words stupidly just came out about her looking heavy in places. When I turned my back and was slightly bent over setting some dishes into the sink I felt my pants get tugged down and a mild stinging pain on my left buttock as my skin was being pulled up. When I suddenly turned around her head was down their with her teeth firmly entrenched between her two hands that were holding the skin up on my buttocks so she could get a better bite. She did turn out a beautiful dinner and it was insensitive of me to mention that after she put her all into such a great meal and we both were feeling good as the meal she made.

Me and my wife sure do have some animal intimacy's during bedroom time and I should have picked up on the fact that she would do something like this with the way we go at it but I'm still surprised by the event. Some words from her in a displeasing fashion I would have expected at my comment but the physical play she made on my tender behind shut me up for some time.

After a couple of hours in front of the television I finally apologized to her for being out of the moment with the comment I made. She gave me one of her small pretty smiles and then we both laughed.

I don't really know what to think of what happened but I do feel guilty and adore her with all of my heart. I also have gained some weight around the midsection so I guess because of my weight gain I felt a little more confident to make a statement about her weight gain than she did in receiving it. The time to mention it just wasn't right for me to state something like that in those words but what words can you use and when is the proper time? Anybody can walk up to me and tell me with a laugh I'm getting fat but I now know when at least this topic comes to mind with my wife I have to pick the right time and wording or else I might not be sitting down for awhile. Of coarse I made this story up and it's all a pile of fiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep It Clean